How Do You Feel When You’re Batting Your Best?
Published: October 22, 2019
How do you feel when you're batting your best? Hot hitters tend to report the following things when they’re on a streak and swinging it well:
1. They see the ball well—it looks more like a beach ball.
2. Their body flows with good rhythm and timing.
3. They feel relaxed at the plate.
4. They feel confident at the plate.
5. They get excited to compete for their team—they WANT the high-pressure at-bats.
ALL of those characteristics above feed on each other.
- Feeling confident? You’ll feel more relaxed at the plate.
- Seeing the ball well? You’ll be excited to go out there and compete.
- Excited to compete? You’ll take confidence into your at-bat.
How do you feel when you’re at your best? What keeps you there?